Wednesday 19 November 2014

Honest Motherhood -- Annie

You can read more about the Honest Motherhood project on this post here. This post features a good and amazing friend of mine, Annie, and if you want to read more #honestmotherhood stories check out the tag on Instagram!



Every time that I look at my daughter, it is still hard for me to believe that this is happening.

Twelve years ago, I was diagnosed with Poly Cystic Ovarian Disorder. I was told that it might take a while to conceive, or impossible. Fast forward to a doctor's appointment where we discussed weight loss and possibly starting drugs to help me conceive in the future. SURPRISE! About a month of starting the medication, I was on the road to Motherhood.



Being a mom is not what I had expected and I would not change it.



Everyday there is something new. Tantrums, laughter, toothless smiles, tears and endless affection. There are bad days where I just want to walk out and never come back, but honestly, she is the best thing to every happen to me.

 




She helps me get over myself and my personal struggles. She pushes my patience to the limit and shows me that my love is endless. This is a hard job, a thankless job, and I wouldn't trade it in for anything.

You can find Annie at her blog -- http://www.neverafalsepositive.blogspot.ca/ or on Instagram as @saruimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 Code line 7 9 is for loa