Wednesday 25 March 2015

Breastfeeding Friendly Fashion: Blouses

This week's BFF is all about my number one frenemy -- blouses. We have such a love hate relationship! I love how a blouse can be dressed up or dressed down, and I especially love all of the fun prints I can find them in these days, but I find it so hard to find a cute blouse that doesn't make me feel like I'm headed to a job interview. So I did some searching and I think it's official -- blouses and I have rekindled our love for one another. I adore all of these choices and it was so hard to narrow them down! I love that I could dress up any of these for a date night or family dinner, but could also throw on a pair of jeans and flats and still feel put together. And of course, most importantly, they're all breastfeeding friendly. Without further adieu, meet my new best friends --


I can't wait to add these to my wardrobe! I think I'm going to start out with the gorgeous floral Inspired Endeavors blouse and then grab the Pam Breeze-ly tunic, because how could I not with a name like that?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 Code line 7 9 is for loa