Thursday 26 February 2015

Delightfully Dotty

 
Living in a rental can be stifling. Especially if you're a Pinterest addict like myself. I have a whole board full of fantastic kids rooms with stars painted on the ceiling or wall to wall shelving holding tons of colorful toys. I've come by so many beautiful wallpapered and polka dotted rooms and felt so discouraged -- especially because polka dots are Birdy's favorite thing ever! She calls them stars which is just too much for me to handle. 

So while we were working on Emmy's shapes today a brilliant idea struck me. How easy would it be to take some circles, tape them on the wall and viola, have an adorable and totally chic polka dot wall? With a hole punch, some double sided tape and an hour of free time... voila! An adorable wall that's also easy to take down. 
I didn't measure at all (which I'm sure is apparent) but I love how it came out. And getting to see Emmy's little face light up as she ran into her room and pointed to all of the stars on her wall made this mama happy as can be.


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 Code line 7 9 is for loa