Tuesday 3 March 2015

Breastfeeding Friendly Fashion: Dresses

If you're a breastfeeding mama then you're probably familiar with the struggle that is finding cute breastfeeding clothes. Especially dresses! For me, there's no buttons or zippers, then there's no point in buying it. I've been breastfeeding non-stop for over two years now and it still drives me nuts at how my wardrobe is not very breastfeeding friendly. At home I can get away with wearing anything (usually just a nursing bra and some yoga pants!), but with spring and summer around the corner I am in desperate need of a wardrobe that will let me breastfeed through our many play dates at the park and picnic outings. 

I'm excited to be doing a little mini-series featuring some amazing outfit choices that are perfect for breastfeeding mamas. And I have some fashionista mamas lined up to share their picks as well. Here are some of my own fashion choices for spring and summer. I can't get enough of dresses! So I combed one of my favorite websites to bring you eight choices that are all boob-friendly. And I had to make sure they were all affordable too, so they range in the $50 area. 



I seriously can't decide which ones will be coming home to me first! It's so much less stress just to throw on a dress before leaving the house and dresses easily last me into fall with some boots and leggings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 Code line 7 9 is for loa